You’ve already printed the fabric for Clue #4 with the Key West Beauty 6 inch shape collection, so this time, you sew!
Download Clue #4 (PDF, pages 36-38)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Thanks to the lines printed on the fabric, we can sew Clue #4 by hand or by machine.
This clue includes more partial blocks too. How will the corners be finished? It’s a mystery!
- COTSIM Mystery Clue #5
- Dresden Plates in Key West – Part 2
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED?
If you subscribe to the blog (top of right side-bar), you will always be the first to see the mystery clues.
Already in the case file:
- Announcing the new mystery
- Combo Layouts
- PDF showing fabric requirements (PDF, pages 1-7)
- Key West Beauty in Electric Quilt
- Countdown to the Mystery
- Download Clue #1 (PDF, pages 8-17)
- Fabric for Fussy Cutting
- Download Clue #2 (PDF, pages 18-27)
- Download Clue #3 (PDF, pages 28-35)
We hope you are enjoying our imaginary tropical trip, even without Tequila!
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Main Beginner’s Page There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 9 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook