WINDING WAYS DESIGN BOOK
(ALSO CALLED WHEEL OF MYSTERY)
$20 VALUE only $10 or FREE when you buy reated shapes!
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 14 MB
The PDF download was published in 2010 and is being phased out. I think you will prefer the NEW HARDCOVER BOOK (APRIL 2021)
There is even more detailed information about fussy cutting, rotary and scissors cutting, and designing Winding Ways quilts in my new book.
The info in the new hardcover book applies to Winding Ways and any other shapes so I think you will want it even if you are not making Winding Ways yet.
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
The old PDF version (2010) includes everything you need to Design and Sew Winding Ways
- tips for fabric selection
- design notes that will inspire you
- overview of the shapes in each collection
- tips for cutting curves with a rotary cutter
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- an innovative one-page guide for sewing and pressing to use at the sewing machine
- worksheets with many variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free when you buy a related shape collection (details)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
This 75-page PDF will help you whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES
There is a choice of 3 sizes.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Let the design book get you excited about new border designs and quilts that use more than one size.
MAIN WINDING WAYS PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Winding Way