RAINBOW FLOWER 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 7 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes the 3 shapes.
Approx 6 x 7
When Rainbow Flower was mentioned in Quilter's Newsletter Magazine (Issue 420, Feb/Mar 2011), quilters asked for the shapes. No wonder! There's a lot to love about these gentle curves when you print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo.
This unusual design can now be pieced by machine or by hand. You'll love every stitch—and finish!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- instructions for sewing curves
- pressing instructions
- design notes
- worksheets to plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- sew by hand or by machine
- ideal for scraps and nickels
- the small curve fits on 2.5 inch strips (Jelly Rolls)
- perfect for fussy cutting and scrappy quilts
- articles on the All About Inklingo blog (searchable)
- an unusual and elegant design
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
GREAT FOR FUSSY CUTTING!
Position the freezer paper to print identical shapes with Inklingo.
A Choice of Methods
Sew by hand while you watch TV, or sew by machine—your choice.
If you are looking for something unusual, impressive, and do-able, this is it! Here's a way to spend many happy hours fitting perfect shapes together for an exceptionally graceful design.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Sue Hodge in NYused Inklingo to fussy cut butterflies for her Rainbow Flower Table Topper. Sue sewed some of the curves by hand and some by machine. She is an accomplished longarm quilter. Thank you for inspiring us!