CIRCLE OF HEARTS APPLIQUÉ
$20 VALUE FREE
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 10 MB + PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes to print on fabric.
There are also back-basting layouts which give perfect positioning with scraps—without printing the shapes or using templates!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- all of the shapes to print on fabric for back-basting
- hearts with seam allowances to print on fabric in several sizes
- fabric notes
- ideas for designing quilts
- more than a dozen worksheets
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- skip the tracing, skip the light box, skip the markers!
- get great results by hand or by machine with lines printed on the fabric
- shop your stash for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- back-basting layouts have generous seam allowances just in case the appliqué shrinks the background
- complimentary printing instructions with everything you need to print the size you want
Choice of Methods
- use Inklingo to print the patches and/or the back-basting outlines on the fabric (no tracing!)
- use traditional appliqué techniques with templates printed on freezer paper
Appliqué Printing Instructions FREE
This additional free Inklingo PDF teaches how to use the print dialog box to print Circle of Hearts in the sizes you want.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
GALLERY OF QUILTS Click on the quilt to see more designs.
You will be happy with the results you get with sewing lines printed on the fabric!
Please tell your favorite designers and their publishers and magazine editors that you want their designs to be inklingoable!
MAIN APPLIQUÉ PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo Appliqué