CASTLE WALL - 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + WORKSHEETS 61.3 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Castle Wall.
There are also 3 bonus shapes for even more design options.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
6 inch blocks - Endless variations!
Castle Wall (Beyer 295-1) is credited to Eveline Foland, Kansas City Star, October 10, 1931.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the traditional block
- 3 bonus shapes for exciting variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- worksheets showing design options
- 7 optional combo layout to save time and fabric
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- sew inset seams easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Inklingo Castle Wall is a wonderful design to piece by hand.
NOTE Please see the All About Inklingo blog for my best tips and design ideas all through 2014. Subscribe so you don\'t miss anything!
"How I use Inklingo as a technique in many pieces that I do, last year I participated of Inklingo Mug Rub Swap and then change Mug rubs with colleagues of Inklingo group. This is a Mug Rub that I made by hand and quilt by machine to my Inklingo friend in Colorado / USA." – Silmara in Portugal/Brazil
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN CASTLE WALL PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Castle Wall