Option 2 Print the "printer friendly" version.
If you have printed from the web, you know that sometimes you get a huge number of pages, with only a bit of info on each page. When there is a "printer friendly" version, like the Index of Shapes, you can get better results.
You may find these tips helpful anytime you want to print from the Internet.
Example: to print the Index of Shapes for Shapes with Curves.
1. Go to https://www.inklingo.com/section/inklingo-curves/81
2. Click on the Printer Friendly version.
3. RIGHT click somewhere in the margin of the page (not on an individual picture).
This brings up a "context sensitive" menu (a small dialog box), similar to this one.
4. Click on Print Preview in the dialog box. A new window will open.
Somewhere in the window, it will show how many pages will print. (Mine is at the bottom of the window.)
With the settings on my computer, it shows it will print on 5 pages, but when I look at each page, I see that the 5th page will only have a couple of lines. I don't want that!
(Depending on the settings on your computer, the Print Preview might show it will print on 3 pages or more than 5.)
5. Change the print options in the top menu bar of the Print Preview. There are several choices:
a. Change from 100% either to a smaller percent or to "shrink to fit" in order to reduce the number of pages.
b. Increase the percent to make the type larger and push more information onto page 5, making it more worthwhile.
c. Click "print" and choose to print only pages 1-4, if you don't think you will miss the bit on page 5.
d. Click "print" and choose to print only one page, if that is all you need (e.g. page 2 only).