Templates to print on fabric or paper for Orange Peel patterns, Alabama Beauty and other variations.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
ORANGE PEEL - DELUXE
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 18 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF is the DELUXE version of Orange Peel.
There are 15 shapes (instead of the BASIC seven).
The additional shapes multiply the design possibilities!
4 inch units (Basic and Deluxe)
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 15 shapes to print on fabric, including the 7 BASIC shapes
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- assembly tips
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus shapes to increase your design options
- a choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- ideal for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- design notes to inspire you
- see the reviews (left sidebar)
Some of the additional blocks:
- Improved 9-Patch
- Alabama Beauty
- Joseph’s Coat (variation)
- Pin Cushion
- Tea Leaf
- Reminiscent of the Wedding Ring
- Eiffel Tower
- Orange Blossom
Don’t settle for ordinary, when extraordinary is within your reach. Everything fits together perfectly when the shapes are printed with Inklingo, so this is a great way to relax while you create an heirloom.
NOVEMBER 2015 This shape collection was expanded to include an extra 14 worksheets! If you downloaded before November 2015, you can get the new version by logging into your account and downloading again. Details.
4 Alabama Beauties!
STITCH BY MACHINE
STITCH BY HAND
I sew these shapes by machine unless I need a portable project. With Inklingo lines printed on the fabric, you can sew some seams by hand and some by machine.
JUNE 2011 Cathi Godwin at Quilt Obsession has written a lovely pattern for Chintz Circles which uses this shape collection.
Consider fussy cutting some of the shapes.
Alabama Beauty variation of Orange Peel
Cut the gentle curves with a rotary cutter or scissors.
Aren\'t we lucky to be quilters?
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN ORANGE PEEL PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo Orange Peel