The news is out at Quiltville!
Bonnie just announced the fabric requirements for this year’s mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice, and I could not be more excited! We think you will be too.
<drum roll> Every shape in Bonnie’s mystery quilt will be Inklingo-able!!!
Yes! You can print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo for this mystery!
We’re not telling you what the shapes are until Bonnie’s first clue on November 29th, but everything you need is in one shape collection!
Cut on a line. Sew on a line. No measuring! No weird rulers! No Irish Whiskey while rotary cutting! LOL
No waiting for delivery! Download the shapes the day the first clue is released!
WILL YOU SEW THE MYSTERY?
Inklingo includes even more quilters. Everyone can enjoy the fun this time!
- Quilters who speed sew by machine piece.
- Quilters who need some easy, portable hand piecing over the holidays.
- Quilters who rotary cut for speed—without measuring!
- Quilters who need or want to use scissors for whatever reason.
- Quilters who work scrappy from stash.
- Quilters who want to use fresh new yardage.
- Quilters who have never used Inklingo before.
- Quilters who use Inklingo already but want to learn new tips.
Even better news!
- Only $20. The Celtic Solstice shape collection will be on sale starting on November 29th and will stay at $20 until Bonnie releases the last clue. Wow. That’s true and it’s blarney—an idea that is absurd and contrary to good sense. (Monkey thinks I’m crazy.)
- Free Inklingo lessons on the All About Inklingo blog after Bonnie releases each new clue!
I will show you the colors I am using for Celtic Solstice when I finish three new shape collections. Everything always takes longer than I think it should, but I am hoping for later this week.
Wouldn’t you love to do the mystery? We had so much fun with the Case of the Secret Garden (COTSG) this year, how can you resist?
Let’s raise a toast to Bonnie! Pride of Ireland and Pride of Quiltville!
She makes this fun for everyone.
Are you subscribed?
Run on over to Bonnie’s Quiltville Blog and sign up for updates.
If you don’t want to miss anything, please subscribe here too (top of right sidebar).
What is Inklingo in TQPM
ENTER TO WIN A $50 INKLINGO GIFT CERTIFICATE
The deadline is approaching! You can still enter the draw by leaving a comment, not here, but here. Please do not enter more than once, and don’t forget to sign up for a free subscription to The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?
I am scrambling to finish 3 new shape collections, so there will be another announcement soon.
In the meantime, a review of the Top Ten Tutes is a great way to spend a little time, don’t you think?
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 7 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook
Have you like the Inklingo FB page yet? If you haven’t, please do. Thank you!